Friday, October 5, 2007

We all live in a Yellow Submarine


First of all a little Get well soon art for Isaac.
Good gracious! It's been a heck of a week! Poor Isaac getting sick like that and needing surgery~ Wow. But I need to say, the fandom has been AMAZING! As a team, the Live Journal Hanson Community tried getting him flowers (so sweet) and were raising money for TOMS Shoes and HIVSA. I admit to donating as well (only $5 I'm a poor artist hehe). I didn't go to the Philadelphia, NYC, Baltimore or DC walks/shows that were in driving distance, and I wanted to show my support somehow. Such a lovely way. I adore the fandom's shining stars. :)




But anyhow above is the clover-or clubs. I figured three leaves, three guys. Made sense to me. :) The style this one emulates is Peter Max. Best known for his work in the 60's and art in Yellow Submarine. It's a tricky style to do but it was fun giving it a swing!





Detail:


No comments: