Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm not dead!

To quote Monty Python. I am still alive and kicking!

I've just been incredibly busy. For one, I had been unfortunately laid off from my job due to lack in work for me. Blah, disappointment, but that's how it is. So back to the grind and other things to pay bills, eh? Freelancing in an area rooted in retail and tourism is fairly difficult, so I figure to make the best of it, and go for broke. But either way, this is a post directed to Hanson. ;) All in good fun, of course!

Dear Mr. Isaac, Taylor, and Zac Hanson,


I write this letter in the intention to bring your attention to a brilliant marketing campaign. As I'm sure you know, you have a solid, dedicated fan base, comprised mostly of women.

And here, my good sirs is where you can take advantage of that in new Merchandise. Now, I know in the past you have avoided the concept of dolls and your faces on various food stuffs back in the hayday. I present to you, a money-making opportunity, and potentially for charity, outside of TOM's which admittedly is a wonderful, brilliant idea. -Though I, like many others cannot afford a pair of 40+ d0llar shoes that will have to be replaced eventually.

So drawing on the fact that your base is rooted mainly in women, and some men, I wish to draw your attention to the images below:


The original design is by me, and the sculptures were done by Joedson Rosa http://joedsonrosa.blogspot.com/ who took me completely by surprise with making these, inspired by my drawing/character design.
There is currently a new sub culture out there as I am sure you are aware of like Kid Robot, Ugly Doll, and the Japanese figures that float around ebay such as Nendoroid, Pinky St (similar to the BRATZ dolls, but if you ask me, far more kid-friendly), and PVC statues. There are people out there that love cute things. They will buy said cute things, and I admittedly, am one of those said people.
I'm telling you, these would be a great limited-edition item to sell, with if you wish, profits made after labour going to charity of your choice, though I would like to push for education.
Either way! Think about it: you'd already have on hand your designer and prototype artist waiting to be picked up. When you do, please contact both Joedsonrosa and I.

Yours Truly
Beth S.
b.stepenaski [at] gmail [dot] com
-----
In the meantime I still am trying to work between currently two jobs and figuring out computer issues with my mac. It doesn't seem to want to take Flash. It'll crash each time I boot it up. How bothersome. May need to clean it out more, and hopefully have some downtime to work on the backgrounds.
Plus if you read my NORMAL BLOG, I have posted about a show I worked on has won a shared Emmy. Very cool. Keep your eyes on the shelves though this Easter for some of my bunnies.
But seriously though! LOOK AT THOSE! It makes me insanely happy to have inspired someone. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may also pick out a JUCO due to the additional playing possibilities, being able to perform towards individuals who are your own age. Could you wish for in order to be capable of you actually ought to be this distinctive females, in circumstances where you wish to help you to your really should at all times be the perfect understanding girls, Christian louboutin sale sandals can assist you to realize this dream. Just about each female can certainly certainly always be a great angel within Christian louboutin wedges worlds. On the contrary a bit bit of may through think since clients may possibly be beauty just before, me a tad too. Only day, someone shared with me that you will discover no ugly women despite the fact that the type of lazy women. Inform proudly shared them: " I do never ever care." except, now Posting to realize this, really want to have in order to really indeed be each breathtaking girl. [url=http://www.cheapchristianlouboutinshoesuk.com/christian-louboutin-lady-lynch-120mm-gold-pumps-cheap-60.html] Gold Christian Louboutin Shoes|Christian Louboutin Lady Lynch 120mm Gold Pumps With Free Shipping[/url]

during
the most beneficial
christian louboutin bridal at some point
red sole shoes have to be
type of

Managing anger is considered Red Bottom Shoes anger conduite. The first action to managing anger issues it to admit there is certainly a problem. Many people have major anger concerns but can't see it. By natural means something occurs to set a person off making them angry. Individuals, who have difficulty admitting to their anger and accepting duty for his or her steps, typically play the blame video game. They've difficulty seeing the scenario as getting their fault. There is constantly one thing or someone responsible. Their matches of anger are always blamed on one thing else. These men and women could really use several lessons in anger administration. However they should take their steps and reactions for what they're, anger.

Related help links:http://www.cheapchristianlouboutinshoesuk.com/christian-louboutin-red-suede-flat-sneakers-cheap-104.html